Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Coupons!

So many coupons!

This weekend we were at my inlaws and they gave me a HUGE stack of coupon inserts they have been saving for me. Sadly some of the coupons were expired but thre are so many of them that I’m not sure I’ll get through them all.

I know that a lot of you don’t clip multiple inserts but keep them whole and just clip what they need, as they need it. How do you remember what coupon came from which insert?

But now that I have WAY more than enough coupons, I’ll be passing some on to the winners in my coupon giveaway. And at this rate, with just 3 contestants, your odds of winning are pretty dang good! So enter HERE

2 comments:

Brooke said...

sounds like you hit the jackpot!! :)

ryc: THANKS!! i hadn't thought of it so i'm sure i would have had the same disaster!!

Mikki said...

Thanks for stopping by.
Have you ever thought of doing Pay Per Post? I've been able to make some extra $$ doing that and was able to pay for the Wii Fit with the extra money.

You can stop by my blog and look under where it says Getting Paid To Blog. I have a button there you can click on and check it out. It's worked out really well for me.

Just a thought...