Thursday, October 23, 2008

Walgreens

This week was a big Register Rewards week- Yay!

This morning I got
1 Gillete Fusion Razor - $8.99 - $4 RR - $4Q = $0.99
1 Nivea Men's Body Wash - $4.99 - $4.99 Rebate = $0 Hoping for the rebate to work (its not listed but has been reported working)
1 Lypsyl - $2.99 - $2.99 Rebate = $0 Same rebate situation as Nivea
1 Pert Plus = $3.49 - $2.50 IVC - $1Q = $0
2 Colgate Fresh Max toothpastes clearanced to $1 - $2 - 2 $1Q = $0 Check your stores!!
1 Theraflu Warming - $4.99 - $2Q = $2.99 (Free after manufacturers rebate)
1 Excedrian Gel Caps - $5.99 - $2 = $3.99 (Free after manufacturers rebate) Received $4RR from Thera Flu and Excedrian
4 Bags Candy - $10 - $4 rebate = $6
1 Alka Seltzer Cold - $4.99 - $4.99 RR = $0

To sum it up:
Total Before Coupons/Rebates/RRs = $48.44
Total After Coupons (used $1 RR)= $28.60
Total After RRs = $15.60
Total After Rebates (Manufacturers and Walgreens) = $0.64

So to pay the $28.60 I used the balance left on my giftcard and $16 cash. I'm going back again later today to get another Fusion (I had 2 coupons!) and a free Always Infinity. I got a Q for a free pack and they have a $1RR for them! I'll buy a pack of gum or something so my total is over $5 and use my $5 RR from the Alka-Seltzer to pay!

Question: Does Walgreens have a new coupon/RR policy? The cashier (my favorite am cashier was AWOL) said that you can't pay with ANY RRs and get any new RRs (even though I did....) and she said something else about Qs that I missed as I was watching the register like a Hawk. Anybody hear any new coupon/RR rules for Wags?

2 comments:

Brooke said...

i have been told before that you can roll register rewards into the same deal.

when they had a cover girl RR deal and i tried to go back and do the deal again and the RR didn't print. i thought you could use them if it was a different manufacterer though.

like if one was cover girl and the other was nabisco.

MamaOnABudget said...

I had an issue last week with my Wags.

Here's what I was told by the cashier.

Here's what the store manager told me the next day.