Monday, June 9, 2008

Yummy in my Tummy

What are the hubby and I eating this week? Take a look!



Breakfasts:
English Muffins w/ PB, jelly
Cereal
Lunch:
Salads
Leftovers
Lean Cuisine

Snacks:
Granola bars, apples, carrots, fruit cups, yogurt

Dinner:
Monday – Going out to dinner with Hubby’s parents
Tuesday – Chicken Wraps, chips, apples (picnic in town before Hubby’s softball game)
Wednesday – Meatballs, baked potatoes, veggie
Thursday – Baked Spaghetti, garlic toast, salad
Friday – COOK OUT! Our friend is flying in from TX and we are having a bunch of people over for a cook-out.
Saturday - Eating out! We'll be going to Detroit for a Tiger's game! Woo-Hoo!!
Sunday - Snacks/Junk Food. No seriously! We'll be getting home mid-afternoon from Detroit and then hosting a game night.

Want some other awesome menu and meal ideas? Check it out here!

Double Duty: On Tuesday we have a work potluck. I'm bringing Spaghetti Salad, so I'll be cooking extra noodles to use on Thursday night. I also chopped all the veggies for the Spaghetti Salad when I made Hubby and I our lunch (lettuce) salads yesterday. I'm using extra meatballs from Wednesday in our baked spaghetti on Thursday.

1 comment:

Lisa Knight said...

Thanks for the visit to the Frugal Momma. I love the double duty! It's so much easier than having to do it 3 or 4 times in a week!