First, I'll tell you about a Meijer Special Savings sale this weekend. Check out the flier here.
Second, Hubby and I went grocery shopping last night. We spent $35.19 and we saved $37.45!! We got some great deals including:
- 2 bags of tostitos = BOGOF, combined with 2 coupons for save $0.55 when you buy the chips and a dip.
- 2 tostitos dips (nacho cheese and creamy spinach) = using coupon above and 2/$6, including the big size!
- 2 bags frozen Talapia = BOGOF, combined with 2 coupons for save $2 from Meijer Meal Box
- 2 Chi-Chi's taco meat = BOGOF, combined with 2 coupons for $1 off
- 2 Fiber One yogurt 6 packs = 5/$10, combined with 2 coupons for $1 off
There were other things like lunch meat, apples, grapes, ramen, etc but those were my deals!
Today I'm off to Walgreens to work some June/July Easy Saver overlap deals and rock my $5/$20 Coupon, Wal-Mart to get some freebies and Bath and Body for some lotion and lip gloss (Thanks Marcy!!).