Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I *heart* technology

I love participating in "My Favorite Things" hosted by Sarah! And since I got my wedding pictures back on disc this week, my favorite thing is technology! Its awesome that a disc can hold 300+ wedding pictures. It can easily be shipped to family and friends around the world. I can post them on-line and everyone can order a picture on-line. My friend in Texas and Grandparents in Florida can all view the pictures at the same time, instead of waiting for a chance to page through an album. And the cool effects, I love the flower picture below!




Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy! Thanks Aunt LaDonna for doing a great job!


Here are the poof balls for ya Sarah!

4 comments:

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

Ooh, I love them! They look similar to some topiaries I have made...but stringing them from the ceiling is a great idea! Are they stirofoam and tulle? Off to Martha's website I go!

Beautiful wedding pictures (love your colors!) by the way.

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

Katie,
Help! I've been searching MS's website and googling "poof balls" to no avail. Do you have the link to directions?

I have this crazy idea that these might look like fireworks overhead. I need back porch decorations for my 4th of July party. Is that crazy? What do you think?

Thanks!

Niall MacC said...

I like your photos! Got your link through Sarah. I posted my photos of my wedding recently. I just took photos of them and then put them on the computer!!!
God bless,
Ruth

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

Thanks for the link! They seem pretty quick and easy to do...or is that just me?