Monday, January 12, 2009

Menu Planning Monday!


Last weeks' menu went off well, lets see what this week has in store.
Yesterday I made the crock-pot ladies Buffalo Chicken Soup. It was spicy but so good! I put in together in the morning and then around 8 pm we came home and dinner was done and delicious. Love that kind of cooking!
Monday: NOTHING!! Its our Night Out For Ladies at church, so Hubby is having guys over for a game of Risk (snooze). I gave him $10 towards pizza or whatever they get.
Tuesday: Chicken, Broccoli, Rice casserole. I'm getting my hair done (!!!) so Hubby will be cooking this, I made it last month and froze it, so its pop it in and we'll eat when I get home!
Wednesday: A car meal! Hopefully leftover casserole or it will be a sandwich.
Thursday: Another car meal! Probably Tuna Mac.
Friday: A real meal! But I can't think that far ahead :(

1 comment:

Brooke said...

i'm doing a car meal this week - you're my inspiration to not eat out instead!