Thursday, January 15, 2009

3-2-1 - NO BLOG!

Thats right, my blogging days as Mrs. Bargain Hunting Wife are coming to an end! I can't write 2 blogs, heck, I can barely write 1 blog. And while I'm good at using coupons and finding deals, I'm horrible at writing them up. This blog causes me stress because I feel like its never good enough. So I'm not going to worry about it any more.

If you are my single faithful reader (shout out to Brooke!), you can still follow my happenings at www.xanga.com/firewillconsume. I've had that blog since I was in collage and let me tell you, some of the drama that unfolded in 2006 is pretty juicy. So if you are craving a soap opera, start in April 2006 and see what happens.

I'll still follow your blogs and comment, but I'll use my joint google account, so if you see Brent & Katie leaving you a comment, rest assured, its not a crazy stalker. Its me!

Love to ya all!
Kate


2 comments:

Brooke said...

don't i feel special :P

and i've bookmarked your other site. now you have me intrigued about 2006...

Sweetwater Savings said...

I'll miss this blog:(, but I'll check out your other one! I don't blame you, it is stressful keeping up with multiple blogs.
Take care,
Liz
(www.sweetwatersavings.com)