Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My favorite thing

My favorite thing this week are my bed risers! Hubby and I bought a set (actually 2 sets, we need 6 for our bed) from Bed, Bath and Beyond because they had the highest ones we could find, 8 inches!


Here is an actual picture of our bed with the risers:
Look at all that storage! I have most of my clothes in those nifty plastic drawers under the bed, so that means Hubby has the dresser and only needing one dresser leaves our bedroom feeling less stuffy and cluttered. Plus I feel like a princess sleeping on such a high bed. And we get a good laugh of the cat trying to jump on it.
Check out what other blogger's love on Sarah's blog!

3 comments:

GeonHui's Bakery said...

What a great idea! So much extra storage!

Brooke said...

we desperately need those so that my tupperwear bins can be shoved under the bed!

Carrie said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

I bought those risers a few years ago, but the hubby and I couldn't keep the bed on them. *wink*wink*

Regarding the Basic Crepes, I used non-stick spray, so yes. You just want to use an oil with a higher smoke point. Sunflower (semi-refined or refined), grapeseed, or extra-light olive oil would be fine.