Thursday, July 17, 2008

So far...

I've received awesome mail this week!!
- Free sample of Settle's Best Coffee
- Free Kotex gift pack
- Free Kotex sample
- Gillette Body Wash sample
- Pinecone Research Check
- Wishbone Rebate
- Rite Aid Rebate

At Meijer I scored 3 bottles of laundry detergent, 30lbs of Arm and Hammer cat litter and groceries (grapes, Land O'Frost lunchmeat, milk, applesauce cups, M&M Ice Cream Treats, Dole Salad, Granola Bars) for $38.98, saving $38.20!! It was a great deal on laundry detergent and the kitty litter.

At Walgreens this morning I got 2 tubes of Crest, 2 boxes of Cereal (Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Golden Grahams) and another box of granola bars for $5.39, saving $11.42!! It was actually $0 OOP since I used my Walgreens Rebate gift card.

Sadly my Walgreens was out of the L'Oreal Hydrogloss Shampoo which would have been free (On sale BOGOF, I have a BOGOF coupon) the same sale is at Rite Aid, but I'm not holding my breath!

No comments: