Friday, June 6, 2008

Rite Aid Bargains! (plus a few at Walgreens and Mejier)

Rite Aid
Last night I headed over to Rite Aid for some deals. This is what I got:
- 1 Pantene Beautiful Lengths Conditioner FREE (On Sale for $3.00. I used $1.50 coupon + $1.50 rebate)
- 2 Smooth and Silky Head and Shoulders Shampoo+Conditioner FREE (On Sale for $4.00/bottle. I used a BOGO coupon + $4 rebate on 2)
- 1 Secret Flawless Deoderant $0.99 (On Sale for $3.99. I used $1 coupon + $2 rebate)
- 2 Old Spice Red Zone Deoderant $4.00 (On Sale for 2/$7. I used $1 on 2 Coupon + $2 on 2 rebate)

I was espcially happy that I could get the only kind of deoderant hubby will wear for $2 each!

Walgreens
- Walgreen Brand Cold Medicine FREE (rebate)
- 4 cans Arizona Ice Tea $2 (2/$1 in ad coupon)
- 3 cans Bubble Bee Tuna Fish $2.37 ($0.79/each in ad coupon)
- Adidas Mens Body Wash $1.19 (clearance)

Meijer
I saw Thera-Flu marked down to $0.80 a box! Thats a great deal!!

No comments: