Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Favorite Things


The fun lady over at Fiddledeedee does a list of her Favorite Things on Tuesdays and this week she has opened it up to her readers! I'm excited to participate and share one of my favorite things.

Here is it! My "shot glass" measuring device (not really a cup). I love it for liquids, especially when something calls for 2 tablespoons, I don't have to measure twice!
I bought mine from a kitchen speciality store in my town but I've seen them in Meijer and Wal-Mart too!

2 comments:

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

That is awesome! I have never seen one before but will definitely be keeping an eye out. This would be a great bridal shower gift.

Thanks for participating in My Favorite Things!!!

GeonHui's Bakery said...

That's so cool. I'll have to be on the look out for one of those.

Linds