Thursday, June 12, 2008

Freebies!

This week has been great for getting freebies in the mail! So far I’ve gotten:
Sample of Playtex Tampons
Sample of Ban Deodorant
Free pair of Hanes underwear
Sample of Splenda Coffee Flavor sticks
Contact Solution Rebate Check for $7.99
Coupon for a free 6 pack of Yoplait Kids yogurt

Check out my blog roll on the left for more offers for freebies and samples!

Some people think of freebies as clutter, but I love using them when I travel or to round out gifts or care packages. This weekend we are going out of town and I’m all too eager to pack my samples of deodorant, toothpaste, shampoo/conditioner and lotion. They take up less space, shampoo/conditioner won’t leak (unless the packet gets punctured) and I can just throw the empty packages away when I’m done with them, no lugging bottles back and forth!

No comments: